Myieltssentencebuilder.com has changed.
It is now even easier to learn how to write IELTS Task 1 and Task 2. With my new Three-way writing teaching method, you can learn how to write an essay or a report by looking at it written in 3 ways and now you can choose the essay or report you want to order:
What is the Three-way writing method?
1. Three IELTS essays or reports in one - An IELTS essay or report written in three different ways
2. Three different ways to write the same sentence
3. Three different lots of ideas for the same IELTS question
What is the benefit of the Three-way writing method?
Looking at how an IELTS essay or report is written in three different ways will show you how to:
1. Structure your own IELTS essays and reports
2. Write better and more meaningful sentences
3. Use different IELTS vocabulary to write these sentences
So, are you ready to write and build your very own IELTS writing tasks with myieltssentencebuilder.com?
Of course you are.
Download your Free IELTS Writing Pack Now
1. Go to IELTS Lessons
2. Go to Academic Writing Lessons
3. Go to Discuss Essays
4. Find the Pen and Paper Image
5. See the Technology Discuss Essay (Three-Way Writing Teaching Method)
6. Follow the instructions and begin learning how to write better IELTS Sentences.
6 Easy Steps to Order your new personalised IELTS Writing Packs
Decide which Writing Task you want to improve
Writing Task 1 or Writing Task 2?
Decide on your topic
The Environment, Technology, Pie Charts, Process?
Wait for the reply and follow the payment instructions
Receive your personalised pack within 24 hours of payment
Read the three essays or reports and look at how they are written
Read the IELTS sentence builder notes to understand the purpose and grammar of each sentence
Look at the three models and write an essay or report from one of the Practice Questions
Write the other Practice Questions, but this time without looking at the models to see how much you can remember